13 February 2010

LOVE THEMED SCRAPBOOK PAGES

This layout started with a Scrapers' monthly contest kit.  Some of the most "challenging" papers I've encountered.  The flowers were all cut on Cricut (Basic George), the acrylic hearts and twirls from Queen & Co were doodled on with paint pen and the titles coated with Glossy Accents.  I used a background stamp and embossing powder to get the cloud like look around the edge of the picture.  Allison and Spencers' engagement picture - fitting for the layout.  The title was also their dance (performance) song for their wedding.

Seems like a good place to go back a few years (1979). When I started scrapbooking my goal was to do all of the kids' pictures. I'm still working on those! The 7 grandkids, with another coming in a few weeks, give me more material than I can keep up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments! Thank you so much!

Photobucket