13 April 2010

ATCs "WELCOME TO LUCY'S WORLD"



Maybe I have had a brilliant idea - maybe not!  These two pictures are part of a folding house from Crafty Secrets that I am working on.  I scanned these two bits to send to Lucy's mom and it occurred to me I can double duty this project as ATCs.

The "L" is from a puffy alpha set which I gilded with my trusty Krylon pen and is on a "starlight candy" embellishment from Martha Stewart in a frame included with the house kit.  The "cat with hat" are from Crafty Secrets Scraps.   The green vine is May Arts ribbon, the flower brads are Making Memories.  The papers are from Sassafrass - I've used the border to make a flower bed.  Don't you love their borders?  I have also used a white paint dauber behind the figures so they stand out.

I've replaced the head of the little cupid from Crafty Secrets Scraps with Lucy's.  I think it is cute and maybe not too weird for a grandma to do?

When I have both the ATCs figured out and the house completed of course I will share with you.

Monday I arrived in Dawson Creek, tonight I will be in Fort St. John.  I'm "on the road" all week so thinking about what I might post next.

1 comment:

  1. I love Lucy as the angel...can you make an ATC of it for me, PLEASE!!! to carry in my wallet.

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments! Thank you so much!

Photobucket