10 April 2010

TODAY WAS THE BEST - A SCRAPBOOKING LAYOUT


First of the Basic Grey page-of-the-month kits I've done.  Lots of paper, die-cuts, journaling spots and epoxy clips - great value.  The original layout suggested was quite neutral both gender and color wise which can be so hard to find for those with all boys.  I flipped the papers to the other side for more color and replaced the star shapes with flowers.  These are family pics so they can take a few flowers:)   A very different style for me but I can change it up once in awhile!

If you are in the Victoria area you can get these kits through Scrapers' Anonymous.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THIS LAYOUT!!!!!!! WOuld frame and hang up, if only I wouldnt feel guilty about not having Olivia in the pics.

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments! Thank you so much!

Photobucket