8 April 2010

"DREAM BANNER" - Clear Scraps Acrylic Banner

I mentioned a bit ago that I had signed up for a video tutorial and kit by Laura McCollough (see links).  We all can learn more about "embellishment" from Laura!  Do go have a look at her site "Kiss on the Chic" as she is doing monthly videos which I thought were reasonably priced.  I didn't vary much from the instructions - different for me, never did like taking direction - but this was so sweet.  The structure is an acrylic banner from Clear Scraps embellished with Glimmer Mist, Prima Pearls, Websters' Pages paper, flowers made with vintage dictionary pages, crepe and bling, ribbon and vintage seam binding, key charms hung from ball chain and punches from vintage sheet music.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments! Thank you so much!

Photobucket