20 June 2010

FAMILY PHOTOS - A SCRAPBOOKING LAYOUT (Jenni Bowlin Studios)

I was looking through my stash for blue papers, it was the two school pics of Tiffany and Brandon I thought I was doing today.  I came across the two coral/turquoise patterned JBS and that was it!  Love the bright, bold mix of her papers.  Definitely a two page layout.  Added the two snaps taken at a family wedding in September.  Such a good-looking group! 

The background is from Fancy Pants, the turquoise woodgrain is from Autumn Leaves, the colored cardstocks are my always favorite Co'Ordinations and the charcoal is Bazzil.   The flower, leaves and center bits are all from Making Memories (doodle on the flowers - my own, now that is talent!).  

This is another version of the BG June layout.  The "circle" was cut on Cricut Basic George - 5.5", don't take it off the mat, reload and repeat at 4.5".  Great crescent but this time I used the complete circle.  The title was cut on the same cartridge.  Honestly I started out thinking I would do a big, bold, clean layout which might actually appeal to the two.  My need to rip, tear and shabbify, add more embellishment, ink and faux stitching snuck up on me.  Ok it is my album and hopefully by the time they might be looking through my pages, dividing them up - they will be adults and appreciate my taste?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments! Thank you so much!

Photobucket