20 June 2010

HOLIDAYS - A SEASONAL SCRAPBOOK LAYOUT USING GRAPHIC 45 RENAISSANCE FAIRE













Catching up means scrapping Christmas in June!  I couldn't resist the lacey, soft greens and reds of Renaissance Faire.  The layout I lifted from the BG June layout of the month (remember to get your money's worth!).  Father Christmas and the tree are diecuts from graphic 45's Christmas Past.  I like the idea of the map on the left page (the "route" you know!) - five 1" strips inked and layered.  A bit of soft green satin ribbon and teeny gold rick rack.  The layered snowflake is K & Company.  The title are chipboard alphas - orignally brown which I treated with alcohol inks in cranberry and gold.  The 'd' is a backwards 'b' and the 'y' started life as an 'x'.  With a little mucking about with your kraft knife those missing letters can usually be recreated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments! Thank you so much!

Photobucket