21 June 2010

SMILE - A SCRAPBOOKING SUMMER LAYOUT (Sassafrass)

Isn't today the first day of summer?  What says summer more than the anticipation of the local fair, exhibition, carnival, festival - on and on!  I've almost scrapped the entire album Tyson and Holly gave Bob last year - whew.
Couldn't resist playing with the orange and yellow in the pics.  Main papers are "Anthem" from Sassafrass and the orange dot from My Minds Eye.  Ribbon from my stash, rick rack (LSS), yellow and white baker's twine (MS), alpha and orange button (American Craft), tickets are Tim Holtz.  The journaling frame is the back of a JBS calendar card which I used Distress Inks on.  The butterfly is chipboard from my LSS which I used a white paint dabber on.  A bit of faux stitching with a black Sharpie - one easy and fairly quick page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments! Thank you so much!

Photobucket