9 September 2010

"A TRIO OF CATS" - HALLOWEEN THEMED ATCs

OMG Halloween is just around the corner!  I'm working on ATCS for both my regular monthly ATC Social group and a Fall Fantasy Swap at Pages In Time.  (Check out this papercrafting community site - they have a number of activities and groups happening and a dynamite design team)   I've just joined the PIT group "Tags and Things" which  is moderated by  Helene, check her blog out if you love retro and vintage!  

My scanner didn't pick up the glitter on these - the stars and spider web are a deep poppy orange glitter - which are Design Adhesives by CleanSnap -  yummy.  The images are all gift tags I've recycled.  The background are from the Blackbird line by Memory Box.  Those are Gold DewDrops on the pumpkin with the same glitter sprinkled on to cover the spaces in between.  I used a green glitter pen on the cat eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments! Thank you so much!

Photobucket