9 December 2010

MY TAKE ON A PREVIOUS TIM TAG


Now looking back I am not even sure which tag this was inspired by (I think the one with the lamppost which is a stamp I still don`t have)!  I remember following Tim and burning the edges of the music paper that first time- that was fun at the time but nope gilding, inking and spraying is just fine for edges thanks.  I do like the fussy cut reindeer which is heat embossed and popped up. My version has lots of shimmery mistiness, gilt pen and glossy finish.  It`s easy to follow and I spent sometime last night doing a few.  I have left off all of the pretties around the ribbon, it`s easy to add bits which go along with whatever gift or you use these on.  I adore the Tim Tags but needed a break from the technique heavy poinsettia tag!  Have you seen today's tag!  Rosettes and truly vintage - I`am going to have fun doing that one..

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments! Thank you so much!

Photobucket