22 January 2011

VINTAGE VALENTINE IMAGE (repaired) - BOY AND GIRL AT THE MAILBOX


My Bella Creations friend, Heather Hudson repaired the original image and sent it along to me!  Thanks Heather and hope any of you who liked the image will help yourself to this one.

I will continue to post images and related Valentine bits - the feedback I've been getting is tremendous - thank you so much!  I love sharing my collection, it means more that way instead of just a growing collection that is pushing me out of my scrap room!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful, thanks again for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have so many beautiful vintage images...that you share...I saw this as an opportunity to say
    "thank you for sharing."
    Hugs Sandi!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments! Thank you so much!

Photobucket