5 June 2011

MORE THAN A LITTLE "HEAVENLY" - BELLA CREATIONS FIRST KIT REVEAL!



Aptly named "Heavenly" the Bella Creations June kit is designed around the Pink Paislee line "Butterfly Garden".  Feathers, flowers and all manner of sweet bits!  To check out the kit and purchase your own go to the Bella Creations blog. 

Each of the Bella Creations Design Team members created a prize for our first ever blog hop using the kit.   Such fun to work with, all the inspiration I needed was on hand!


Thank you so much for playing with us this weekend!  Thank you to all of my loyal followers (who are so patient, put up with my crazy schedule and give me so much more than I give back!) and to each of you new folks, let's see how much fun we can get up to over the summer!

All of you need to check back on June 6th to see who the winners are!  Good luck!

3 comments:

  1. Just beautiful! What a lovely kit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you created with this kit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work is always beautiful...I wisn I could win :-) Hugs! BTW...I do love to play with my mouse when on your blog..just love to watch the pixie dust :-)

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments! Thank you so much!

Photobucket