7 September 2011

OH JOY - A SCRAPBOOK LAYOUT

L

One of my favourite pictures from last year!   Lucy (2 last summer) had gone along with mumma to pick up McLean from at African Drumming class he took at the Sechelt Festival of the Arts.  A couple of minutes with the sticks and Lucy stole the show..this picture was featured in the Sechelt Recorder that week.

This layout is a lift from "Scrapbooking and Beyond".   Love banners and was looking for a simple layout that I could put together from my scrapbox.  The cardstock is Core'dinations and the pps are BoBunny.   I used Robin's Eggs to "string" the banner.  Distress Inks for shading and edges, Pigma Pen for faux stitches,  Peacock Liquid Pearls and both black and white Enamel Accents from Ranger.  Butterflies and hearts are Marvy punches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments! Thank you so much!

Photobucket