28 February 2012

LETTER LOVE - LESSON 5 WHIMSEY GRIDS

So many of the bloggers that I follow have been raving in their posts about an on-line course they have been taking  "LETTER LOVE".   I kept telling myself  "you have no time, don't even check it out".  Well of course I did check it out and now I am on Lesson 5!

"LETTER LOVE" taught on-line by Joanne Sharpe.   She promises that I will love my own handwriting by the end of the course ... hmm.. well I am having great fun and see that it might just be possible!  Since the course is on-line and available "forever" I can go at my own speed and even do a lesson or two at a hotel desk evenings when I am away on work.

I felt like I was getting ready for the first day of school buying a composition book, a mixed media journal, a bristol pad, a new watercolour pad AND checking out all of the pen possibilities!  Can you believe I have just bought my very first Copic?  Lesson 5 was an exercise for our Loving Letters journals!  So many of you do outstanding art journals, so just roll your eyes (privately of course LOL) at my attempts and know that I will likely get better LOL

3 comments:

  1. love my own handwriting/ no way, no how, no way ever. I can't even read my own writing! LOL
    Like you don't know how I could find the time for an on line class! and I don't even own a copic! LOl
    Your page looks great. Sandi have fun with your class, I'll be watching to see what else you do.
    hugs Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandi,
    It's good chatting with you again. The course sounds good. I might have to check it out. Your writing looks okay. As you have probably noticed I haven't presented any crafting projects on my blog for a while. I need inspiration.
    Have a good week
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cool! This turned out awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments! Thank you so much!

Photobucket