18 February 2012

ROW HOUSES - A NEW ADDICTION!



I joined a Mixed Media Art Swap group some time ago but until this week I haven`t joined any swaps.  This one caught my eye and when I checked it out I was thoroughly enchanted.  The video  used to inspire and demonstrate is from Nancy Maxwell James.

Here are my first efforts;
I used some Anna Griffin and 7gypsies pp, Prima flowers, vintage stamps, French General labels, JBS numbers, Scrapbook Parade chippie music note,  words are Retro Cafe Art and the images are PaperWhimsy Beautiful Faces.

11 comments:

  1. Sandi what a great project! Love what you have done here! I nominated you for a blog award, please stop by my blog for the details :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are sweet Sandi, love the images!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work Sandi, the houses are a lovely idea! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh, these are great fun...love the stamps & puzzle pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look fantastic Sandi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sandi
    This is so fabulous and makes me want to create something along this style. Completely inspirational.
    Have a lovely Sunday and thank you for always taking the time to visit me.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Sandi, your houses are ADORABLE!!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. FAB-U-LOU clap clap clap!!!!!!
    hugs Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. They have such charm. And your latest ones with the dominoes are fab. Predicting you will start a trend with those play pieces !

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can see why you are addicted, those look great! Yep, you need to keep making more of these pretty creations!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments! Thank you so much!

Photobucket