12 August 2012

JUST PLAY AND ENJOY THE COLORS OF LIFE - AN ART JOURNAL PAGE

I have just signed up for Nathalie Kalbach's on-line "PanPastel Workshop".  I discovered she has several free tutorials on her website Nathalie's Studio , this page was inspired by her tutorial using Derwent Artbars and Dylusion sprays.   Honestly, I didn't realize that when I decided to dip my toes into Art Journaling, I would be discovering, falling in love with and of course collecting a whole new world of supplies!

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous page :) Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE how vibrant your page is!. I share the same enthusiasm about art journaling :). After discovering it three months ago, all I wanted to do was to find new & fun art supplies to play in my pages. I'm in love with pan pastels too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME work Sandy! Wow, been awhile since I have been to your blog, but recognized it right away! I took some MUCH needed time off of scrapping/crafting/blogging for several months, just getting back into the swing of things and ran across your blog so thought I would pop in and say HI!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments! Thank you so much!

Photobucket