11 September 2012

HALLOWEEN CARDS

There's nothing better to me than keeping my nose into the Halloween stash and only coming up for air!  A few more simple cards done..

Tim Holtz/Ranger products - Halloween Kraft Resist for the background, inked with Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink, Silly Face Diecut coated with Rock Candy Distress Paint and outlined with Platinum Stickles.  The outlining provided a surprizing amount of depth (it appears to me that there is a strange image in that larger eye).  Brads and charm are Making Memories.  I stamped the bit of Distress stained ribbon - everyone has been doing that for ages except for me LOL  I am not a great stamper but I can stamp ribbon - who knew!


Tim Holtz/Ranger - Halloween Kraft Resist background inked with Spiced Marmalade Distress, Spider Web mask sprayed with Dylusions, dangling spider diecut covered with Rock Candy Distress Paint and diecut layered rosette.  Recollections sparkly borders.  Micro fine glitter from Glitter Ritz.


Tim Holtz/Ranger - Holiday Paper Stash background, diecut layered rosette, Platinum Stickles, cat stamp from Happy Halloween collection stamped with Black Soot Distress Ink and clear embossed.  Glitter tape from Recollections.


Provisions.  While I dream of a perfectly organized studio full of beautiful vintage furniture and supplies arranged in adorable vignettes - that is a long way off!  I have had this galvanized metal tiered container for sometime but just recently figured out it's perfect to store my acrylic paint tubes, PanPastels and H20s.


2 comments:

  1. Cards are awesome, but that container, be still my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Halloween pieces, and the three tiered stand is fantastic! Valerie

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments! Thank you so much!

Photobucket