26 September 2012

WOYWW - WHAT'S ON YOUR WORKDESK WEDNESDAY

Don't know what has come over me but suddenly have an itch to join in the sharing of What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday!  I am pleased to report that most participants seem to have real spaces and not the ones I dream of LOL

On the window sill are some of this year's Halloween cards, I like to look at them as I do the next one.  I seem to do something different until I land on one that really "sings" to me.  Here I was working on the Candy Corn Cone.  I like to have the basics within easy reach, so they surround my desk with a bit of work space in the middle.  No curtains, we back onto a wooded area and on a clear day there are some glimpses across the water (Victoria) to Port Angeles, Washington.


Directly behind my desk chair, I think you can tell that I like to stack stuff LOL  I do need to move my inspiration board as I can no longer reach it or even see it.  The seven 12x12 acrylic cases contain my holiday stash for the most part.  The rolling units are pretty organized for contents at least.


Enjoying a bit of fall colour!

10 comments:

  1. Great space, if we didn't stack where would we put our stash? What a great view you musthave from that window.
    Krisha #40

    ReplyDelete
  2. on't know, there are a couple of workspaces on there that make me a bit green!! And to really go an interesting shade go on over to Artfully Musing and click the link to her studio. Ah well, as long as there is a six inch square to work on we'll be ok!! Welcome to WOYWW, not sure if you meant you are new but don't thibk I've been here before. Lovely workspace and great deck area. I would love my room to look out on to the garden - I'm sure it would be inspiring! Happy WOYWW Cindy #88

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the idea of an inspiration board, but mine would probably end up hidden with stuff too! Looks like you are being thoroughly creative on your desk. Hope you have a great week ahead. Hugs, Buttons #70

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your workspace, must be very inspiring to have such a wonderful view. Happy WOYWW, Sharon #79

    ReplyDelete
  5. Inspiration board? Hmmm... sounds interesting but I end up doing a lot of blurfing (blog surfing) to find inspiration. Can't lose the board that way! LOL! I've been working on some Halloween stuff and am now starting to focus on Christmas. Thanks for visiting and Happy WOYWW!
    Carol N #113

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you decided to share... great work space, and wow - look at all those storage boxes! Love to see those Halloween cards in close-up... will go for a little browse... Happy WOYWW!
    Alison x
    #108

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to the craziness of WOYWW! your space is very tidy! Happy woyww! Lindsay #110

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice collection of Halloween cards! Love your sunny spot..the inside spot and the outside.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your space! I'm new to WOYWW too! Your blog is FUN! I'm addicted to playing with it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just cleaned off my work space, could actually do some crafting now! Yours looks rather limited for space my dear!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments! Thank you so much!

Photobucket