29 November 2012

CANDY CANE CONE

This year cones are a favourite!

I started with a paper mache cone on which I painted rough strips in a maroon red and creamy white which I then covered in Diamond Dust.  A tinsel pipe cleaner for the handle.  The red rim is wired tinsel trim.  I adhered a line of vintage silver tinsel garland along the inside top and that along with a bit of snowy paper shreds make a wintery nest for the vintage plastic snowman with holly pick.  A rosette made with a MS pp and topped with a vintage button.   A bit of ribbon and a sparkly pompom finish it off.  I may yet glitter up that little snowman....that will take a bit of pondering LOL




2 comments:

  1. Oooooooh! Even better than I expected on Wednesday!! This is PERFECT it's almost edible!! Have a great weekend, hugs Buttons x

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments! Thank you so much!

Photobucket