18 December 2012

WOYWW

What's on your workdesk Wednesday!  Check it out at Stamping Ground and give Ms Julia's desk a good snoop!

From the left; you can just see a paper tree made from a Martha Stewart kit bought a few years ago on clearance, two more to go (leave them in the clearance bin if you come across them), packets of reindeer and starlight mints, a vintage house I am rejuvenating, a couple of 1910ish vintage pop-out Christmas cards (the pop is pooped and needs propped up!), a laser cut silhouette and music notes for considering and in the middle a paper cone medallion made of vintage sheet music with ballerina image and destined for a young ballerina I know :)



Yes I finished the paper chain from last week and here it is on the tree...I got three good wraps around the tree for all my effort



The snowscape I was working on from two weeks ago... though the ribbed jar makes it hard to photo



Have a lovely week, take time to breathe.  Whatever gets done is great and what you thought you wanted to do won't be missed on the day!  Merry, Merry to you all!

11 comments:

  1. Sandi, your chain looks lovely on your beautiful tree. Happy WOYWW
    Krisha no # yet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those things you are working on, and the snow scene and Christmas tree look really grand! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year.
    TFS Happy WOYWW Mrs.C.xx #34

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Christmas goodness! So much festive goodness going on here! Love the jar and the Christmas tree is gorgeous! Merry Christmas, almost!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the paper cone medallion wreath. Happy Christmas BJ#1.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tree looks super, haven't even got mine up yet!! Have a lovely christmas
    Love
    Amanda @56 x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sandi, that medal lion is utterly stunning! Seriously. Beautiful tree with your chain, too!!

    Thanks for stopping by the Playhouse! All the best to you for a Happy Christmas and a Merry New Year!! (And go ahead and send those cards late! I've done it before and it seems like every year now I get more cards after Christmas than the year before. I don't know whether that's the post office or the senders!) Darnell #32

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the cone wreath! Your chain turned out fab! Happy Holidays! Nan 75

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow = the musical medallion is an absolute stunner! And I love the look of that pop out card... the paper chain looks wonderful on the tree too. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas! Oh, and a happy WOYWW too!
    Alison x
    #66
    Thanks for your visit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Sandi, you have been busy with all those makes. have a Happy Christmas and my best wishes for the new year.
    Hugs, Neet 12 xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. my you have been busy and so creative. I love them all,. The jar is so sweet, i love the twisted shape too, and the paper cone medallion is amazing someone will be very pleased.l also popped in to say I hope you have a wonderful,peaceful and joyful time over the festive period with family and friends... best wishes Andrea x#6

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments! Thank you so much!

Photobucket