15 February 2013

14 HEARTS DAY #13 - VINTAGE TREASURES PAPER BAG ALBUM

Nancy Maxwell James has provided so much Valentine inspiration over this project of hers, each project has been just as sweet as the last and has certainly had me looking forward to what each day will bring.

A paperbag album, a first for me.   I have been using my stash of Je T'adore patterned papers from Making Memories for a lot of my Valentine projects this year and using the same to create this album gives me  a way to tie them all together in a sweet keepsake.

Front cover; I used a piece from one of Heather's collage sheets "Here Comes Spring" (available to you at GeckoGalz), the carte de visite and Victorian scrap are my own, the nest is stamped on a bit of muslin ribbon, Prima flower and velvet leaves, Kaiser pearls, TH tissue tape and a variety of Stickles.









6 comments:

  1. Both beautiful and clever Sandi! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandi
    oh la la! this is DIVINE! what a gorgeous album you have created with so many beautiful details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful and practical. How very Valentine! Creative Hearts are Happy Hearts...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recognize the bird image from Heather and your own bird ornament. Lovely book! You work fast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You must be crafting day and night! This is stunning Sandi. I was just watching tutorial on paper bag albums.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet and romantic, what a lovely book you created from Nancy`s tutorial.
    xo,Dorthe

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments! Thank you so much!

Photobucket