15 February 2013

14 HEARTS DAY #14 FAIRY TAG

The last of the 14 HEARTS projects from Nancy Maxwell James!  I had two projects ready yesterday but couldn't capture a decent picture.

I've used a Je T'adore patterned paper for the background,  one of the French text files Nancy provided on another project next, some ephemera bits of my own, Vintage Photo Distress Ink throughout, the pink Dresden wings are from ArtChix, I punched the crown from a bit of pink Dresden frame, used a rose from one of Heather's collage sheets and finished with a variety of Stickles trimming the edges.   I used one of my own vintage photos which you will find below.





11 comments:

  1. I love this, the wings and crown are perfect too! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandi this is adorable! I love the pink crown and wings and of course the cute image! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just adore this image and how you have surrounded her with pink and lots of love. Creative Hearts are Happy Hearts...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is perfection, and what a cutie pie you were too!! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your tag! It is so cute and I also enjoyed seeing all the beautiful things you made for Valentine's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's too sweet! Beautiful tag Sandi!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The photo is absolutely adorable, and your tag is gorgeous!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. There is a b&b of Nanny somewhere in a similar pose with chubby cheeks and her brown curls. Would be a great fairy tag, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is so lovely Sandi, such a beautiful tag!
    smiles, Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just adorable,dear Sandi.
    Have a lovely day.
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments! Thank you so much!

Photobucket