7 February 2013

CHRISTMAS IN THE BANK (#1) Reminder!

You still have a few more days to play along with this month's challenge, creating 12 simple tags!


Heather Hudson has generously offered to sponsor these challenges by offering participants the opportunity to win a digital collage sheet of your choice from her Etsy shop.  So make sure if you play that you have left a comment in one of the two CHRISTMAS IN THE BANK posts for this challenge!  Heather has also provided a short tutorial on how to include a link to your blog in a comment.  See details here!  Do visit Heather's Etsy shop and make it a favourite, I know she will love that!

I have an equally simple challenge for you coming up, hope you will come looking on the 12th!

2 comments:

  1. Would you believe I was thinking about this not 10 seconds before I saw your post! I have to get cracking on this, I am not a tag maker but I plan to do my best! Thanks for the reminder. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sandi!! Tell Diane...to get crackin on those tags...LOL

    Hugs
    Heather

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments! Thank you so much!

Photobucket