3 February 2014

PAPERDOLL VALENTINE TAG (JULIE NUTTING/PRIMA)


Paperdoll playtime!  I love the Julie Nutting stamps, imagine how much fun we would have had as children creating these.

I have stamped the image on a variety of (mostly) Martha Stewart Valentine papers, cut them out and pushed the pieces around to find the mix I liked.  I prefer to use a light pattern for the face and arms otherwise I am tempted to draw in a face..not always with great results LOL  I used bits and pieces from my Valentine stash to create the background and embellishments.  I have built this tag on a 3.5 x 8.5 inch background.

Check out Julie Nutting on YouTube!


Note:  I am entering Natalie and Amy Challenges "Love Is All Around"

4 comments:

  1. absolutely adorable, Sandi! filling up the background is always a challenge, with the doll being so large. Your total composition is "fabby".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you're still at it too Sandi! I do believe we are valentine possessed! Really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Sweet and I adore Julie's paper dolls. Valentine Bliss...

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments! Thank you so much!

Photobucket