11 February 2014

VALENTINE PILLOW CASES

A new tradition I started at Christmas, holiday pillow cases for the grands.  I haven't sewn in years so I am not quite sure how this came about.  And I really dislike doing the same thing multiple times.  But I had decided this would be my goal for this year.  I have already stretched that goal to the next two years, I will do half of them for each holiday switching back and forth from one holiday to the next with the rotation opposite next year!  I do love picking the fabrics :)

The pattern is all about pinning to minimize the actual sewing.  The directions are a bit of a tease for a non-sewer but I just keep them handy!  The polka dot fabric is the body of the pillow case.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments! Thank you so much!

Photobucket