3 February 2014

"TRUST YOUR HEART" - ART JOURNAL PAGE

When I saw Heather's Primitive Heart Pockets at her My Artistic Adventures Etsy shop, I knew I was going to was use it on an art journal page.  I have neglected my journal for so long ..this is a good start.  I love crafting holiday projects so this is an easy extension for me.  Even the most simple interactive feature on a page holds my interest.  Here I have used a folded hinge on the single red heart so that in order to read what is written on the front of the pocket you have to lift it away.  Some little bit of a memento will go into the pocket.  The hidden text are  quotes  from the book "Peter Pan" by JM Barrie;

So come with me, where dreams are born and time is never planned.
Just think of lovely things and your heart will fly on wings.

You know that place between asleep and awake  
That place where you can still remember dreaming.
That's where I will always love you.
That is where I'll be waiting.


Spritz, stamp, stencil, outline, cut and glue, write - done!

5 comments:

  1. proste jest piękne pozdrawiam

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful Sandi! I started an art journal last year...I think I did two or three pages and haven't touched it since! LOL Your page may help me get that journal off the shelf!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! If you're interested in a weekly journal art challenge, do a search for "Documented Life Project" and you'll find it. :-) (I would've put the link, but I didn't want you to think I was trying to spam you.)

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments! Thank you so much!

Photobucket