25 January 2016

"LOVELY" MIXED MEDIA POCKET LETTER WITH FABRIC SWAP

The pockets are two different fabrics which I bonded back to back, giving the same background on the other side.  The heart banner, word and bicycle are die cut from a velvet brown paper.  The binder side allowance is covered with fabric tape.  I created a ribbon banner by layering different widths and types of trim, anchored with buttons and baker's twine.  I've carried the button theme to the bicycle wheels and the basket is "filled" with sparkly bling flowers.



 Close up of the ribbon and button banner;



Buttons again on the back with a button poem and envelope from The Chocolate Rabbit, a pair of sweet crocheted lacy corners, ribbon holders with enough bits to duplicate the banner I made for the front and a few die cuts from the same fabric.  I will include a pattern and instructions for a fabric Valentine, a couple of pieces made from "hot" fibers and a fabric flower.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments! Thank you so much!

Photobucket