13 January 2016

"ROMANTIQUE" VALENTINE POCKET LETTER

The inspiration and base for this one is Graphic 45's "Mon Amour" paper line.   Does it look like you are seeing this through a window?  That was fun.

I cut the central figure out and "popped" her onto the outside of the pocket.  For more texture I used; Liquid Pearls down the (your) left border, Wink of Luna on all of the leaves with Stickles on top of that and then outlined most of the rest of that piece, a couple of crocheted flowers, a banner from my stash, some pearly swirls on the right (your) corners and a sweet lacy dragonfly at  her  sash.



A close up;


The back;  the perfect theme to dig into my flower/leaf stash for pocket fillers.  Several of these are vintage millinery pieces.  The tea bag wrapper is from Chocolate Rabbit Graphics on Etsy.


Note:  Chocolate Rabbit Graphics has been a favourite of mine for quite some time.  Her prices are competitive, superior quality and she is quick to respond to a request.  Check her out, I suspect you will soon see her developing goodies specifically for Pocket Letters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments! Thank you so much!

Photobucket