25 January 2016

"THE LITTLEST MERMAID" - FAVOURITE CHARACTER THEMED POCKET LETTER SWAP

The very first favourite movie I remember is "The Littlest Mermaid" which I believe was shown in several parts on "The Walt Disney Show".   I was and still am a sucker for "cry baby" movies ie heart wrenching scenarios but usually with a good outcome.

Everything from now until Valentine's Day gets the "heart" treatment LOL  These retro images came from The Vintage Remix on Etsy.   I created a bit of an "under the seascape" with a piece of chipboard netting with gems, pearls, lockets & keys and a few shells adhered.  A lot of glitter on each of the mermaids bring it to life..in real life :)




I have filled the back with sea themed or coloured goodies; including a miniature set of the mermaid images, and a Valentine wrapped teabag.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments! Thank you so much!

Photobucket